A beautiful weekend is on tap as surface high pressure will bring fair weather both Saturday and Sunday. Winds out of the the northeast will keep the humidity down as well.
The upper air pattern this weekend is an exaggerated trough which will amplify and ‘pinch off’ a closed low over Ohio by Sunday evening.
Cool temps and cloudiness, possibly some light showers will be the rule next week. The slow movement of upper closed lows are difficult to forecast exactly. The amount and timing of the clouds late Sunday afternoon will be difficult to pin down.
- Fair skies, occasional fair weather clouds
- Cool. High temp 74.0 sd 2.0
- Winds ENE very light 3-10 mph
- Fair skies. Late afternoon, some cloudiness will try to move in from the south.
- Cool. High temp 75.0 sd 2.0
- Winds ENE very light 6-10 mph with some higher gusts