The system that moved through Thursday into Friday brought some much-needed rain to the Philadelphia area. High pressure will build in for Saturday before a strong cold front moves through later Sunday.
Saturday will feature sunny skies. Highs will be not far from the average high for this time of year: 53-55º
- Mostly sunny skies, high to mid level cloudiness moves in during the afternoon, especially western suburbs.
- Low temperature early morning 44.0º sd 2.6º (NBM model) Blue Bell
- High temperature 61.6º sd 1.6º (NBM model) Blue Bell.
- Winds light, NW–>N 5-8 mph
For Sunday, it will be mild. A strong cold front approaches during the day and winds will increase. There’s a good model consensus that there will be light rain Sunday afternoon.
- Low level clouds
- Some scattered, light drizzle possible, during the mid to late afternoon.
- Low temperature early morning 39.3º sd 1.6º (NBM model) Blue Bell
- High temp 52.9º sd 2.4º (NBM model) Blue Bell area.
- Winds E–>SE 10-12 mph with gusts to 15 mid afternoon.