A Bermuda high pressure system off the southeast coast will bring increasingly warm and humid weather to our area. Weak disturbances moving around the periphery of the high pressure system will bring occasional clouds and slight chances of widely scattered showers and thundershowers. Most of our area this weekend will be dry.
- Cloudy early morning with a slight chance of a light shower. Clouds break for partly sunny/partly cloudy skies by late morning or early afternoon.
- High temp 86.2º sd 1.3º. Dew points 66º-70º
- Calm to very light winds from the SW 3-5 mph
- Slight chance of a widely scattered shower late afternoon. Most areas are dry.
- Some fog and clouds early.
- Sunshine breaks through after 10 AM
- High temp 87.8º as 2.3º. More humid. Dew points 68º- 70º
- Calm winds in the morning. Light winds up to 10mph in the afternoon.
- Chance of thundershowers late afternoon, far northwest areas. Philadelphia is expected to be dry.