A strong cold front moved through on Friday, following the departure of the remnants of what was Hurricane Zeta. Winds have shifted to the NNW and colder air will filter in for Friday night into Saturday.
Cold temperatures at daybreak Saturday. Most areas are forecast to be at or below freezing.
High pressure will be in control on Saturday but will quickly depart Saturday night and a return flow of milder air (and moisture) will move in for Sunday before another cold front moves through Sunday afternoon.
Saturday— High pressure and sunny skies
- Mostly sunny skies, high to mid level cloudiness moves in during the afternoon, especially western suburbs.Low temperature early morning 44.0º sd 2.6º (NBM model) Blue Bell
- High temperature 61.6º sd 1.6º (NBM model) Blue Bell.
- Winds light, NW–>N 5-8 mph
Sunday— A warm front will bring mostly cloudy skies in the morning. A cold front moves through about 4:30 PM preceded by light showers.
- Low level clouds
- Some scattered, light drizzle possible, during the mid to late afternoon.
- Low temperature early morning 39.3º sd 1.6º (NBM model) Blue Bell
- High temp 52.9º sd 2.4º (NBM model) Blue Bell area.
- Winds E–>SE 10-12 mph with gusts to 15 mid afternoon.
I’ll update later this evening or Saturday morning